Girl, 13, is Electrocuted to Death after Getting out of Shower and Touching Her TV

 

A girl has died after being electrocuted by her TV when she touched it immediately after getting out of the shower.

 

Wife Smashes Bottle on her Husband’s Side Chic’s Head at Hotel (video)

 

Iorrany Ravick Soares Rodrigues, 13, was trying to adjust her TV set at her home in Timon, Brazil, while still wet from showering.

 

Wife Smashes Bottle on her Husband’s Side Chic’s Head at Hotel (video)

 

The TV was reportedly live due to faulty wiring channelling electricity through its frame.

It is unclear whether she died by touching the TV itself or the attached antenna.

 

 

She was declared dead on arrival at the Hospital Alarico Pacheco on Sunday afternoon, October 9.

Outrage over Video of Pupils being Served Food on Paper as Part of FG’s School feeding Programme 

 

Her body was taken from the hospital by the Legal Medicine Institute before being released to her devastated family.

The young girl’s funeral took place on October 11.

Spread the love

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

Shopping Cart
Scroll to Top