Man And His Cow Electrocuted To Death (Video)

 

It was gathered that the man and his cow were electrocuted to death after a wire from a high tension pole fell into a mass of water after the rainfall.

By Amarachi

A man and his cow have lost their lives after they were electrocuted following a heavy downpour which left some parts of Accra, Ghana’s capital flooded.

Househelp Caught on CCTV Footage Trying to Suffocate Her Colleague Four Days after She Was Employed in Abuja (video)

It was gathered that the man and his cow were electrocuted to death after a wire from a high tension pole fell into a mass of water after the rainfall.

 

The man who had no idea of the impending danger, decided to use that route to escape the muddy path at the other side only to be killed instantly by the wire interacting with the water.

A man was heard saying in the viral video that a distress call has been placed to power authorities to come and fix the situation to void another disaster, but they are yet to respond.

 

See The Video Below;

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by GH Gossip (@ghgossipdotcom)

Spread the love

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

Shopping Cart
Scroll to Top