Beware of such scammers who promise a lot but do nothing!
As I have seen so many times, questions about Pi Network, I need to enlighten the world about the so-called cryptocurrency!
I see so many questions from various people that, what is the potential that Pi Network can reach in the future and when will we be paid by those who mined this “cryptocurrency”?
My justified answer is that this “cryptocurrency” will never be listed, and I mined it a year or two ago but then I realized, I did some research and I came to the conclusion that only those who created it “cryptocurrency” will win!
And why did I come to this conclusion? Read on and I’ll explain exactly why …
Pi Network says crypto mining is difficult, investing in crypto is risky, and many of us are left out of the crypto revolution.
What should we understand from this?
Pi Network is trying to tell us that they are coming up with a solution. But let’s take each side and explain as best we can how exactly we are to reach a final conclusion!
As Pi Network says that crypto mining is hard, I’m telling you it’s not as hard as it sounds, anyone can mine, but indeed Bitcoin mining has become harder and harder, but that doesn’t mean you you who read this article can not easily mine some cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin or Ethereum!
“Investing in crypto is risky” but isn’t driving risky? And crossing the street on the crosswalk is risky, absolutely everything we do is risky!
“Many are left out of the crypto revolution” Who exactly is left out of the crypto revolution? Those who have not heard of crypto or those who think it is a total scam. It’s nonsense from Pi Network!
Nowadays it is very easy to invest in crypto, but of course, people are left behind by this revolution if they are not educated!
Pi Network is trying to solve something but it doesn’t really solve anything. They try to bring an adoption, to create accessibility to enter the crypto world without risking money.
But how do you make money without risking money? And if you want to mine, you still need a pretty good computer with a good enough video card to mine and make some money.
At the moment, the only ones who make money from Pi Network are the developers. Users, those who mine and enhance the application receive nothing but pi currency and hope that in the future it will be worth something!
Pi mining is quite easy, as they say, every 24 hours you have to press something and start mining, but every time you mine you will receive an Ad, an advertisement. Think about how much money these developers actually made from this project! I tell you, many!
If I can get a good, but you can also get a good, totally free, it means that goodwill never has value! So I answered all your questions about Pi Network!
Beware of such projects, do some research and come to a conclusion. You better learn to invest and enter the crypto world because it’s just the beginning. You still have time to enter, but the sooner the better!
By Buzurin Daniel
- How You Can Use Same WhatsApp Account on Two or more Different iPhonesWhatsApp is now rolling out the ‘companion mode’ feature to iPhones. The feature, which was released for Android smartphones last year, allows users to link an existing account to more iOS devices. First …
How You Can Use Same WhatsApp Account on Two or more Different iPhones READ MORE
- How DNA Identified Australian Man As Escaped US Fugitive Who Murdered His Parent“I don’t want to sugarcoat this story,” he said. “He was a great father, and I feel so fortunate about the life I’ve had, but I know other people suffered because of his actions.” …
How DNA Identified Australian Man As Escaped US Fugitive Who Murdered His Parent READ MORE
- Breast Cancer Drug Shown to Reduce Recurrence Risk Even when the disease is caught early, breast cancer recurrence is relatively commonplace — and for survivors, the prospect can be daunting. A drug developed by Swiss pharmaceutical maker Novartis reduced this risk …
Breast Cancer Drug Shown to Reduce Recurrence Risk READ MORE
- Woman Obsessed With Murder TV Shows And Books, Killed Victim ‘Out Of Curiosity’A woman in South Korea, 23, obsessed with books and TV shows about murder, hatched a real life plot to kill and dismember a victim found online “out of curiosity” of taking …
Woman Obsessed With Murder TV Shows And Books, Killed Victim ‘Out Of Curiosity’ READ MORE
- India Train Crash Death Toll Rises above 230 with 900 Injured in World’s Deadliest Train Disaster in 20 Years (photos)At least 233 people have died with 900 injured in the world’s deadliest train disaster in two decades. Two passenger trains collided in Balasore, Odisha, East India on Friday night, June 2, causing …
India Train Crash Death Toll Rises above 230 with 900 Injured in World’s Deadliest Train Disaster in 20 Years (photos) READ MORE