A woman has shared her unusual love story with her followers.
TikTok user Jasmine Grogan was outside a supermarket when she met a homeless man named Macauley Murchie.
She offered him money but he refused.
Jasmine continued with her food shopping but was distracted by the homeless man who wouldn’t take her money.
After he rejected any form of help from Jasmine, Macauley then offered to help her with her shopping bags.
The pair hit it off from there and Jasmime chose to give him a chance.
The couple now have two kids, Jasmine revealed on TikTok.
She shared photos of Macauley before and after they began dating as she explained their chance meeting.
She said: “Met a homeless man one day doing my food shopping. Offered him money but he wouldn’t except (sic) it…
“I went inside, continued to do my shop and couldn’t stop thinking about him. I went outside and asked if I could help him anyway, he said no. He asked if I wanted help putting my shopping into a taxi, I said yes.
“I asked if he wanted me to get him something to eat. He was embarrassed but he said yes and we went for some dinner.
“We had a long talk about his life. I went and bought him a little phone so we could keep in contact, there was something different about him.
“I got him a hotel and I went home. We kept in contact. I couldn’t stop thinking about him.”
Jasmine then shared screenshots of the tex messages they exchanged as they became friends.
Macauley wrote to Jasmine after they met: “You’ve made my day, thank you so much for everything, you are amazing. Can’t stop thinking about you xx.”
She replied: “You don’t have to thank me, I can’t get you out of my mind either.”
Jasmine then asked if she could take him for some lunch.
During their lunch date, Jasmine asked if he wanted to go back to her house and “sort” him some clothes to wear.
Jasmine wrote on TikTok: “I got him some new clothes and told him he could stay the night, but he ended up staying a lot longer than one night. We instantly fell in love. I knew he was the one for me. He was so nice.”
She continued: “We went on multiple dates, eventually he shaved his beard, got new teeth and got a really good job.
“We’ve never been apart since.”
Macauley later proposed to Jasmine and they now have two kids together.
She said: “We are so glad our paths crossed and believe everything happens for a reason, he made my life so much better and I couldn’t imagine doing it without him now.”
Jasmine’s story on TikTok has received over 7 million views and thousands of comments.
- 500 Level Student Shot Dead, Others Injured as Shooting Breaks out in UNIBEN (video)A 500-level student of the University of Benin has reportedly been shot dead. Two other students were also shot and injured in the attack which took place on Friday evening, Oct. 27, …
- Treat all Gunshot Victims Without Police Report – IGP Tells Health WorkersActing Inspector General of Police, IGP, Olukayode Egbetokun, has directed medical personnel across the country to treat gunshot victims without a police report. Egbetokun said the directive became necessary based on the …
- Heartwarming Moment Nigerian Woman Reunited with Her Husband and Children Who Flew in to Join Her in UKHeartwarming moment Nigerian woman reunited with her husband and children who flew in to join her in UKA heartwarming video posted on TikTok shows the emotional moment a UK based …
- Has Noah’s Ark Been found? Archaeologists Reveal ‘Ruins’ Found in Turkey’s Boat-shaped Mound Date Back 5,000 Years Ago – the Same Period as the Biblical Flood Experts have dated rock and soil they believe hold ruins of Noah’s Ark Samples contain marine materials and seafood that suggest human activity The calculations also put the samples at the same …
- You’ll Not Need It – Elon Musk Gives X Employees One Year To Replace Their Bank AccountsHe expects the features that will enable X to handle payments to launch by the end of next year (2024). The World’s richest man, Elon Musk, who is also the owner of …